Announcement: We’re Hiring!
November 16, 2013
Davin Youngs Voice Inc. seeks an outstanding voice associate to teach private singing lessons, vocal coachings and workshops.
Davin Youngs Voice Inc. advances vocal success through transformational learning experiences. For professionals and amateurs alike, we offer premium quality voice lessons, coachings, and workshops in an encouraging and meaningful environment. We foster success through fearless learning and hard work while building community through inclusion and sharing. With firm foundations in classical voice technique, our pedagogy is based in a thorough understanding of the way the body works, emphasizing awareness through feeling and listening. We believe that these principles make for successful singing across genres, encouraging stylistic diversity and flexible musicianship. Oh, we think singing is fun and feels good, too!
Do those things resonate with you? Sweet! Let’s chat if…
- You are passionate about learning and teaching.
- You’ve studied voice performance and pedagogy, preferably to the master’s level and beyond.
- You’ve taught in a private studio setting, a minimum of two years.
- You’re a great singer with a proven track record (performance experience, recordings etc.)
- You play the piano to a level that will support student learning.
- You’re not limited to one style of singing (We like opera, but we also like pop, r&b, folk, gospel, rock etc.)
- You get it. Voice lessons aren’t just about singing.